Precision. Punctuality. Professionalism.
Tellumat Integrated Solutions serves as a leading Telecommunications contractor in South Africa, with a national footprint.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 company, which offers Full Turn Key Solutions to the Telecommunication industry – from design to manufacturing, deployment and maintenance. We’re a team of fully-certified professionals who tackle everything from complex large projects to smaller scale jobs. Fueled by our commitment to excellence, we go the extra mile to make sure clients are completely satisfied with our work.
We are a B-BBEE level 2 company with 51.1% black shareholding and over 50 years experience, maximising our clients’ returns!
Products and Solutions
Full turnkey network deployment - Ugu Municipality
This project involved the design, deployment and maintenance of a full network for the Ugu Municipality.
The project was a part of a long term “Integrated Development Plan” for the Ugu District Municipality.
The aim was to improve Basic Service Delivery to the outer districts by improving access to communications infrastructure.
The Full Turnkey solution included:
- Wireless Access Network
- Microwave Backhaul
- Integration with Local ISP
- Astrix PBX –VoIP telephone system
- Maintenance & Support
- Free On-net Voice communications between Municipal & Regional service office’s. (e.g. Hospital –Health Care)
- Access to Governmental Information Systems
- Provided Broadband services to Rural School
- A very happy customer
Full turnkey network deployment - Container Port of Ngqura
This project was implemented on behalf of Neotel for Transnet (the End Customer)
The objective was to improve the ports efficiency and reducing maintenance costs, while offering a scalable solution with secure information management.
Tellumat Integrated Solutions provided a full suit of services to implement this project, including:
- Initial Project Scope
- RF Feasibilityand Site Surveys
- Proof of Concept development –
- Customization of standard WiMAXCPE (SS)
- Demonstration and testing
- Detailed RF Planning
- Sourcingof special materials and equipment for customisation
- Installation and Commissioning using local partner
- IP Provisioning, Service Integration and End-to-end testing
- Coverage Optimization
- Post-deployment Maintenance and Support
- 24 x 7 Helpdesk