Tellumat Air Traffic Management (ATM) supplies, installs and maintains airfield ground lighting (AGL) systems in partnership with leading OEM suppliers, in addition to providing guidance and consulting to ensure provision of the most suitable solution possible.
We specialise in both traditional and innovative airfield illumination solutions, including LED lights, and emergency airfield lighting systems (EALS). Every airfield or aerodrome brings its own challenges, and Tellumat’s depth of knowledge and impressive service and technology range matches those challenges – from local to international airports.
- Quality focused: Quality driven installations to ensure high standard and efficient output.
- Flexible and efficient: Tailored to customers’ requirements whilst ensuring on time and within budget delivery.
- Fit for purpose: Solutions tailored to ensure best possible fit for customer, from specific design specifications through to budget considerations.
- Cost-effective: Maximum ROI (return on investment) through provision of most cost-effective solution versus requirements.
- Life cycle support and spares: Tellumat ATM is committed to long term partnerships, providing support for the entire duration of the product life cycle.
- Obsolescence management: Provision of any components required to ensure maximum product life cycle is achieved.
- Compliance: ICAO
- Civil Aviation Authorities
- Airport Authorities
- Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs)
- Defence Forces
- Private Airfields
- Local Government (municipalities)
- Oil and Gas
- Law Enforcement
- Site selection, survey and preparation: A thorough survey of customer premises to determine exact requirements and best implementation plan.
- Project management: Hands on management throughout every phase of each project, ensuring on time and within budget delivery.
- Systems installation and commissioning: Professional and quality installations for highly functional and operational output.
- Systems maintenance and training: Training to equip site personnel to provide first line maintenance and support.
- Software development and customisation: The capability to customise OEM solutions, ensuring best fit possible across individual customer requirements.
- PAPI set up and calibration: Critical for safe landing, ATM ensures the setting of PAPI equipment to the exact requirements together with any calibration needed.
- Inset runway, taxiway and heliport lights
- Elevated lights and taxiway guidance
- Constant current regulators (CCR)
- Flashing light systems (Running Rabbit)
- Control systems (custom designed)
- Mobile (portable) AGL
- Precision approach path indicator (PAPI)
- Obstruction lights
- Solar solutions
- Emergency Airfield Lighting Systems (EALS), emergency or temporary use
Air Traffic Management (ATM) has a strong track record in the industry with over 40 years’ experience within South Africa’s Defence Force and many of South Africa’s commercial airports. Part of the Tellumat Group, our mission is to ensure airspace safety by supplying and maintaining compliant air traffic management systems to new and existing customers in developing markets.