Tellumat provides innovative technology, services and solutions in ICT, Defence, Energy, and Transport. We require the services of a Team Leader with a Wireman’s License position in the Tellumat Integrated Solutions division.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Telecommunications installation
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience in leading a team doing site installations and integrations
- Must have experience on flexi BTS installations/ RF installations/ Huawei BTS & RUU
- Wireman’s licence for 3 phase
- Valid certificate in Fall Arrest
- Valid unendorsed drivers licence
- Defensive driving or 4×4 driving course would be advantageous
- Valid South African Identity document
- Valid medical certificate for fitness
- Matric + must be computer literate on all Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in IPMW installations would be advantageous
- Valid Certification in rigging (Level 2 would advantageous), abseiling, Hazard Identification Risk Assessment, firefighting, first aid and/or rescue at heights
- Knowledge of DAS installations and small CW’s
- Must be willing to travel and work outside of normal working hours
- Team leadership experience and Management skills essential
- Excellent physical strength and stamina levels
- Good eyesight and hearing to identify any structural anomalies, creaks or shifts that indicate potential hazards.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to give precise instructions and directions on safety measures and movement of objects
- Conscientious – meet deadlines, pays attention to details and quality
- Able to prioritize and follow up schedule work
- Customer focused with a strong emphasis on service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Ability to take responsibility and accountability of the site and team requirements
- Responsible for overall installation and integration of complete site up to acceptance.
- Ensure that all installations are done in accordance with customer specifications and general industry standards.
- Responsible for issuing Certificates of Compliance (CoC’s) on existing installations which have been altered since their original CoC’s were issued.
- Responsible for checking issued materials and taking ownership in ensuring the correct materials and tools are in hand prior to deploying on site
- Responsible for any and all Health and Safety procedures for the entire team as set out by the company, client and OHS Act
- Responsible for collection and handover of required as-build documentation and updating of clients web based quality system (IPM) or any other as defined by the project
- Rigging gear: assess requirements at site and set up relevant rigging to ensure safe, efficient and secure movement of equipment; maintenance of and that it meets required safety standards
- Once the requirements are assessed ensure that the correct equipment is selected to execute the job. Set up rigging gear for execution of required tasks with prior testing to ensure that rigging is secured
- Ensure that the team understands instructions and that the instructions are executed within the relevant health and safety standards
- Lead and provide necessary support, guidance, coaching and mentoring to team members
- Site quality verification and acceptance
Should you meet the requirements and wish to be considered an applicant for this position, please apply online http://tellumat.com/about/career-opportunities or email email@example.com by no later than 13 July 2018.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
Employment Equity will be considered when making the appointment.Terms and Conditions