Tellumat provides innovative technology, services and solutions in ICT, Defence, Energy, and Transport. We require the services of a System Technician for the Defence and Security division.
- National Diploma Electrical Engineering (light current) or B-Tech Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in repair and maintenance environment
- Support and maintained Naval navigational equipment
- Driver’s license
- Worked in a Defence and/or Naval environment
- Experience with Radar Systems, Echo Sounders and GPS equipment
- Supported and repaired naval subsystem and Systems.
- Ability to achieve deadlines
- Work independently or part of a team
- Solutions driven
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving down to component level
- Ability to think logically with good planning & organisational skills
- Analyse problems and provide technical solutions to the customer.
- To assist and lead technicians with repairs of faulty products.
- Carry out installations and handover to customers
- Liaise with suppliers
- Follow repair processes and procedures
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Liaise directly with clients
Should you meet the requirements and wish to be considered for this position, please complete the form below by no later than the 4th of November 2017
Correspondence will only be with short-listed candidates.
Employment Equity will be considered when making the appointment.
Please note that by completing the form you accept to the following terms and conditions.Terms and Conditions