Full service environmental testing and consulting
Environmental testing reduces product failure in the field risk and product time-to-market. Our environmental test facility provides simulation environments for development, qualification, acceptance, research, and product reliability testing. All Tellumat’s environmental test chambers and our vibration shaker incorporate precision computer control and dedicated software to simulate any user-defined environment within equipment specifications.
We can simulate extreme temperature conditions, vibration, shock, humidity, altitude, salt atmosphere, ultraviolet (UV), and combinations of these conditions as follows:
- Vibration modes (Random, Sine, Sine on random, Random on random)
- Shock (Half-sine and Sawtooth)
- Vibration specification (4 Hz to 3 kHz 60 g. Max payload 400 kg)
- Bump machine (10 g, 20 g, and 40 g)
- Altitude simulation with thermal cycling to 7 000 ft.
- Humidity simulation with thermal cycling
- Thermal cycle chambers (-55 °C to +90 °C)
- Ultraviolet simulation (UVA and UVB)
- Salt spray (Mil-Std-801-G)