Tellumat provides innovative technology, services and solutions in ICT, Defence, Energy, and Transport.
Tellumat has secured funding from MICT SETA for a number of bursaries and has identified a number of worthy students, who on completing their studies will do VAC work or Internships at Tellumat as part of the bursary obligation, thereby giving Tellumat potential access to scarce Engineering skills. We are currently short of issuing 7 bursaries to fulfil our quota by 28th November 2017 and to be able to secure further SETA funding for bursaries in 2018.
Each bursary covers:
- Outstanding fees – up to maximum of R70 000
- Application/registration fees for the 2018 academic year
- Books (it could be outstanding too)
- Accommodation (it could be outstanding too)
The letter of intent and motivation is ONLY for:
- Undergrad and Postgrad students (no TVET, no University of Technology)
- This means: BSc Degrees, Honours, Masters
- It is not for internship including stipends
- The disciplines as per the letter of intent from the SETA stipulate that the bursaries are for BSc students in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Science and Electronics only
- SETA only pays for what is requested i.e. if the outstanding fees with proof of invoice is R60 000, they will not pay R70 000 and let the student use the R10 000 as an allowance
- Payments to be made directly
- Proof that joint income of family is less than R40k per month –
- The demographic target is 85% Black, 54% Black women, 4% disabled
- Existing students or new registrations (this includes matric with a qualifying application letter from universities)
- If the student has an existing bursary, they do not qualify for this bursary.
- Proof of ID, registration/application, latest results/transcripts, invoices, receipts etc. as detailed in the application form must accompany the form when submitted.
The agreement between the student and Tellumat will include a service obligation to Tellumat and MICT SETA has a bursary agreement that the student must also complete.
Should you meet the requirements and wish to be considered an applicant for this bursary, complete the form below by no later than 28th of November 2017.
Please note that by completing the form you accept to the following terms and conditions.Terms and Conditions